- Best Odds Guaranteed on UK & Irish Horse racing and Greyhounds
- Fast Withdrawals
- Create a Bet
- Cash Out
- In Play Betting
- Mobile, IOS and Android App
- Unique £100 Free Bet refunds
- No deposit bonus
18+ New accounts only, full terms and conditions apply.
- Customer Service:24/7 Live Chat
- Main Welcome Offer:50% of first day losses refunded as a free bet up to £25
BetGoodwin Sportsbook Review – 50% Back Up To £25 Free Bet
BetGoodwin UK Review
Discovering a good sports wagering site as a UK gambler should not feel challenging. But with all of the online sportsbook options, it can in some cases be difficult to figure out the worthwhile choices. Luckily, however, we've done our research to discover the best of the very best sportsbooks.
We believe we've arrived at a quite good alternative– BetGoodwin– which is ripe with live markets, horse racing, and other bets.
In this article, we're doing a BetGoodwin review and evaluation. We'll analyze the benefits and drawbacks of this bookie, as well as its identifying functions. Stay tuned to familiarise yourself with the marketplaces and alternatives at BetGoodwin to see if it's a suitable for you.
The BetGoodwin Bonus Offer for New Players
All the BetGoodwin bonuses and promos are for 18+ only and have full terms used– please check out the site for details.
New for 2024 is the 50% free bet up to £25 on first-day losses offer for brand-new players to the BetGoodwin site.
How to claim the ₤ 25 Free Bet Offer at BetGoodwin
- Register a new BetGoodwin account.
- Deposit and place a minimum of 3 x £10 bets at odds of evens (2.0) or bigger.
- If the bets lose, you'll get 50% as a free bet up to £25 back.
What Makes Up a Good Sports Betting Site
When you're picking a sports betting site to sign up with, you require to think about a number of factors and in this BetGoodwin review we'll highlight what to look out for.
You don't wish to sign up with a new betting website, only to understand that you can't utilize the accepted banking sites methods. Further, you don't want to join and realise the markets and odds are not up to par for you.
That's why you should think about things like the sports selection, functions, promotions, and markets. You ought to also weigh the cons and pros. Below, we're exploring all of the above, and more.
BetGoodwin Sports Markets and Odds
At BetGoodwin, UK gamblers can choose from different wagering wagers and markets. Among the highlighted wagering types is in-play wagering (also known as live betting).
Live betting extends to a range of sports: table tennis, handball, hockey, darts, cricket, basketball, and more.
Other popular wagers at BetGoodwin include:
- Match winner (money lines).
- Overalls (over/under).
- Halftime lines.
- Prop bets.
- Tournament/series outrights.
- Race winner/podium/top 6.
- Accumulative bets (parlays).
BetGoodwin displays both decimal and fractional odds on their sportsbook website. Keep in mind that bets are constantly settled with decimal odds– something to remember if you prefer fractional odds.
BetGoodwin Sports Selection.
BetGoodwin includes lots of popular sports, with leagues and teams from around the globe. There are over two dozen sports to bank on, and the list even consists of esports wagering (CS: GO, LoL).
You can also wager on various horse racing markets, along with greyhound racing and winter sports.
A few of the selections at BetGoodwin Sportsbook consists of:.
Cross nation snowboarding.
There is a lot of range when it comes to leagues and teams. The football market choice alone includes Mexican, South African, Italian, Kuwaiti, Hungarian, Spanish, and other leagues.
Distinct Features of BetGoodwin Sportsbook.
BetGoodwin has some beneficial and convenient features, too.
It does not have a lot of high-tech features that other websites might– like bet slips, bet generators, and so on. The site user interface is pretty basic, and it's missing out on things like an aid page and mobile betting.
It has the basics, and we found that the customer care functions are rather lacking when compared to other UK betting websites.
You only have the choice of e-mail and phone support, and the site does not seem to say whether this is 24/7.
One feature that does measure up, however, is the cashier. It uses protected payments with Visa, and MasterCard. Aside from this, BetGoodwin is a pretty simple wagering website that would be ideal for beginners.
Additionally, players have access to a great deal of in-play betting functions. With dozens of markets going on at any provided time (lines, totals, etc), you can get in on the action prior to the game ends.
BetGoodwin Promotional Offers.
The ₤ 10 free bet offer is not the only promo you'll be pleased to know about at BetGoodwin– have a look at these other fantastic horse racing betting promotions below.
After you sign up for a sportsbook, you still want to have access to advantageous deals. Welcome benefits are just not enough these days, and that's where discounts come into play.
At BetGoodwin, there is a good selection of promos, although they're generally limited to the horse racing markets.
They consist of the following:.
- Free wager up to ₤ 100 if your UK or Irish horse racing choice surfaces in 2nd place and is beaten by a nose.
- If your UK or Irish National Hunt Chase racing selection surfaces in 2nd place and is beaten under 1/2 length, Free wager up to ₤ 100.
- When in front at the last fence, Free wager up to ₤ 100 if your UK or Irish horse race choice falls.
- If your UK or Irish horse race choice finishes in 2nd place to a 50/1 or greater winner, Free bet up to ₤ 100.
- Best Odds Guaranteed for UK and Irish greyhound and horse racing markets.
If Beaten by a Nose, Free Bet up to ₤ 100.
It occurs– you've placed your horse racing bet and watched your idea surge clear– indeed, it's in the bag, and then another horse gets up on the line and beats your selection by a nose!
Well, that's not something you need to stress over with the BetGoodwin promotion, with up to ₤ 100 back as a free bet if it occurs.
Many terms apply to the offer; however, essentially, it's for win singles or the win part of an each-way wager only.
Pros of Betting at BetGoodwin.
BetGoodwin is a decent online sportsbook for UK gamblers. With lots of exciting popular and lesser-known sports to bet on, you have a great deal of alternatives.
Here are the highlighted pros of betting at BetGoodwin that we rounded up:.
- Access to esports betting markets.
- Access to greyhound and horse racing wagering markets.
- Lots of horse racing wagering advertising offers.
- Large variety of sports to bet on.
- Large range of betting markets to pick from.
- Responsible betting resources.
- Range of deposit and payment techniques.
Cons of Betting at BetGoodwin.
Although betting at BetGoodwin Sportsbook has many benefits, players must also consider the cons.
If you're looking for something truly specific in a sportsbook, the downsides of BetGoodwin might outweigh the pros.
- No access to mobile internet browser wagering or a mobile sports wagering app.
- No access to a site help page or FAQs page.
- No live chat customer support function.
- Restricted details on the sportsbook concerning customer assistance and site info.
- Lack of helpful features such as a bet slip, bet generator, cash out, etc.
- Absence of sports betting advantages, such as promotions on football, basketball, etc.
Final Thoughts– BetGoodwin Review.
BetGoodwin is a decent online sports wagering operator for gamblers in the UK. It has an excellent choice of markets and sports, although functions and promos are restricted.
If you desire a fundamental new UK betting site for newbies with a racebook, esports betting, and traditional sports betting, BetGoodwin might fit your needs.